Wednesday 14 May 2014

Iss Hawa mein kya Jadoo hain??

People who have been reading all my posts might be probably expecting another feminine stuff , and oh yea I drop another one here for you....this is all about my office love Hemanth.Unlike my childhood crushes..this remained as a saga in my life.
   

      After 4 years of my bachelors I joined as a software engineer in Opentext.We have two buildings,where Hemanth and I were working in different ones.We never used to go to the other building as we have all the amenities well furnished in both of them, so never actually got the need to go to the other.After 4 months of my joining he was shifted to a team which was apparently functioning from the building in which I was working.Then one fine morning comes a magical breeze out of nowhere and pulls me into the cafe with one of my friends.It was that morning that I saw a 6'0" handsome guy with a blue jeans,bright-white shirt and a black jerkin over it.

            Its basically after long time I felt someone so handsome that I couldnt stop asking my friend(also his team member) about him.Hemanth....awwwwwww the name might not have vibrations but surely has given me a mild jerk.I couldnt stop staring at him because it was the kind of cute charm he carries in his face.And what happened next???We both started to have long chats and can you expect how and on what?
Hahah I came to know from my friends he was a tech savvy and I felt this was one of the best ways to talk to him about and later on get closer to him.I started intoducing myself and asking suggestions about buying an SLR and yooooo his words amused me even more and dragged me towards him.Later on we got closer and started chatting once in a while and we used to often meet during potlucks.
 
                 We both sit in different phases in our office where I need to pass his desk, while going to mine.Everytime I had to pass, his charming face used to draw my attention.My friend sits exactly opposite to him and this was another mauka for me to see him at times.And all those naatak was barely to see him to listen to his voice and find a way if possible to talk to him and one fine night I got a call from him , and oh my god why am I feeling so nervous to lift it? Yes beacause I love him..a lot a lot and a lot...but such a helpless condition it was that, I had forgotten all the words I planned , for putting forward my feelings.It was finally a casual talk but a pleasant one..which filled all the my dreams that night.

                      All of a sudden here comes the most shocking and heart-breaking news for me about him,that he was already committed to another girl..I was completely broken into tears and was helpless about what I have heard but had to accept the truth.I thought I should stop talking to him but wait..why should I do that..infact I was asking myself  "How can I do that?".On the contrary,I decided to leave the company for pursuing my higher studies so I thought it was the only time I can be in contact with him, so I never confessed my feeling and I finally friend-zoned him.And it remained as another sweet memory to relish about..





No comments:

Post a Comment